You can obtain your green card if you have extraordinary abilities. Highly recognized athletes and coaches, actors and models, directors and producers as well as professors who have achieved high recognition in their field can qualify for this type of visa.
You can also obtain a green card if your employer sponsors you and wishes to hire you full-time. In this particular type of immigrant visas, a set of complex procedures and requirements must be accomplished.
See how our Russian Speaking New York Immigration Attorney can help you!
- Asylum & Refugee Status
- Family-Based Green Cards
- Employment Visas and Green Cards
- Deportation And Relief from Removal
- Naturalization and Citizenship
- Domestic Violence and Crime Victims
- Nonimmigrant Visas
- Other Immigration Matters