You can also obtain a green card if your employer sponsors you and wishes to hire you full-time. In this particular type of immigrant visas, a set of complex procedures and requirements must be accomplished. For example, the employer must obtain the Prevailing Wage Determination and has to go through a Labor Certification (PERM) process before the employer can petition for the employee. 

We encourage you to talk to us about how we can guide you throughout this process and bring you to successful completion of your case. 

Also you can read the interesting information about Nonimmigrant Visas: