Contact now for free consultation

If you are in the United States as a tourist, on a business trip, or on any other type of nonimmigrant visa and you have decided that you would like to attend a college, school or a language school in the United States, you can request the USCIS to change your status to that of a student while remaining in the United States.  

Continue reading →

The L-1 Regular visa is a non-immigrant work visa, providing an opportunity for employees working abroad to transfer to a company branch in the United States.

To obtain an L-1 work visa, you need to find an employer-sponsor in another country that has a branch office in the USA. It is also important to note that L-1 visa holders can bring their spouses, who are given the opportunity to work on L-2 visa. 

Visa L-1 Blanker allows employers, company owners, the opportunity to open a branch in the United States and the right to reside in the United States for up to 7 years.

Continue reading →

J-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa issued to participants of various programs for the exchange of knowledge and experience in the field of education, science, and culture. Students, university and school teachers, researchers and other citizens whose organizations work on J-1 exchange programs, “Work and Travel” for example, are eligible to receive a J-1 visa. More than 170,000 people participate in similar J-1 visa programs each month.

Continue reading →

See how your New York Immigration Attorney can help you!